You're The Only One I See

Dziś znów zabieram Was do mojego ulubionego miejsca w Warszawie. Mam nadzieję, że nie uznacie mnie za typowego mieszczucha, gdyż za swojego faworyta uważam kompleks biurowy. Dla mnie to miejsce ma zdecydowanie to "coś", które mnie do niego przyciąga.
Co do stroju, to chciałam by był on uroczo dziewczęcy, ale miał też "pazur". Mam nadzieję, że mi się to udało.

ENG: With today's post I'm taking you to my favorite place in my city. Can you believe that this is a concept of office complexes? I'm totally in love with this magical place.
And when it comes to my outfit, I wanted to look cute and girly, but with a bit of edge vibe. I hope that I achieved my goal.

Sylwia

fot. gootex

top - Bershka
kamizelka/vest - Sinsay
spódniczka/skirt - River Island
torebka/bag - H&M
buty/sneakers - Isabel Marant

Post a Comment

0 Comments

you shouldn't need to know police procedures and policies or the law.